Join the Lake Placid Sinfonietta for a concert that has the best view in town! Seating is limited, so we suggest that you bring a blanket or lawn chair to sit on. Many people bring picnics to enjoy during the concert, although with an 8 PM finish, there are many restaurant options available within walking distance after the concert. Children of all ages are welcome, and dancing is encouraged. This is a concert for the whole family!
Going Coastal ~ Program
- Grainger ~ “Molly on the Shore”
- Rodgers & Hammerstein ~ South Pacific
- Zimmer ~ Honor from Pacific
- Granados ~ A la Cubana
- Herbert ~ The Wizard of the Nile
- Rodgers ~ Victory at Sea
- Hurwitz ~ Music from La La Land
- Pirates of the Caribbean
- Dead Man’s Chest
* In the event of rain or temperatures lower than 65, the concert will be held at St. Agnes church on the corder of Saranac and Hillcrest Avenues. This is walking distance from the park but it is an uphill walk. There is ample parking at the church if you choose to drive. The same casual atmosphere prevails at rainsite concerts with the added advantage of the church's tremendous acoustics. Rainsite concerts begin at 7:15 to allow time for musicians and audience members to arrive.