THANK YOU FOR YOUR SUPPORT!
Become a Member, Make a Donation Now
Annual Giving (Membership)
Nothing has been more important to this orchestra than the dedicated people and businesses who make a donation each year. All donors are considered Sinfonietta "Members" and are recognized in the summer's program booklet. Members will recieve an invitation to a summer membership "thank you" reception and a discount on the purchase of series tickets. Donations to the Lake Placid Sinfonietta are tax deductible to the extent allowed by law.
Donate Now online or send a donation by mail to:
Lake Placid Sinfonietta, Box 1303, Lake Placid, NY 12946.
Gifts to Endowment
The Lake Placid Sinfonietta accepts gifts for long term support of the orchestra directly or through the Lake Placid Sinfonietta Second Century Fund at the Adirondack Foundation. Endowment giving supports the long term sustainability of the orchestra and is a way to ensure that the music will continue for the next hundred years! If you would like to speak to someone about endowment giving, the endowment of orchestra chairs, planned giving or bequests, please contact the orchestra at 518-523-2051 to and we would be pleased to arrange a personal meeting to answer your questions. Audited financial statements are available on request.
Other Giving Options
- Do you shop on Amazon? The Lake Placid Sinfonietta is pleased to participate in Amazon Smiles where a % of your shopping dollars are donated to the orchestra.
- Does your employer offer a matching gift program that can double the impact of your gift?
- Did you know that gifts of appreciated stock or IRA distributions can both offer additional tax benefits to the donor?
- Does your credit card have an option to donate points to an organization?
- We would be glad to talk to you about these options or hear about new ideas! 518-523-2051
The Lake Placid Sinfonietta Guild is a wonderful core of volunteers who assist with concert hospitality, selling raffle tickets at park concerts, and fundraising to support the orchestra. To participate, please contact the Sinfonietta office at 518-523-2051 to be referred to the chairperson who will help to put your skills to work!